Sunday, January 3, 2010

Photography love...

After Mr. Buttons proposed, the first thing on my to-do list was to find a photographer. And attempting to do that can be an absolutely daunting task, to say the least! I scoured the Internet for DAYS, trying not to go cross-eyed or to pull my hair out due to the overwhelming amount of information I came across! One thing I WAS sure about however, is that I wanted to find a photojournalist to document the day. Of course, some posed pictures are necessary, but I wanted to find someone who was able to capture the candid, natural moments that will transpire on our wedding day.


After spending the better half of my day scrolling through photos, I randomly sent out a Tweet about what I was up to. And, a short time later, I received a response from Pilster Photography, with a link to their site. I was intrigued, and began to sift through. And I was hooked, not only by the photos, but by what is included in their packages (UNLIMITED time on the day of the wedding, how cool is that?) and how well I clicked with Chad. And, for now, I’ll just let some of the photos speak for themselves…


All photos are from Pilster Photography’s site and/or blog.












How long did it take you to find the perfect photographer? What were the most important aspects of wedding photography to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment