Friday, January 8, 2010

Our fabulous photo shoot...part 1

Once we booked our photographer, it was time to schedule an engagement session. Mr. Buttons and I had to plan ours quickly, as we were about to move to Virginia at the time! Our shoot took place in two different locations, which allowed for two different looks (yay!).

To start, Mr. Buttons and I met up with our photographer, Chad Pilster in Tarpon Springs at the sponge docks. It is filled with shrimp boats, touristy shops, and TONS of Greek restaurants.

Before we even left the parking lot to start walking, we had to get a shot in front of this mural on the side of a building!


Then it was off to the shops! Mr. Buttons and I had some fun trying on silly hats (or...I put them on him!).


We had to have a little fun in the rowboats we found!




Check me out...rocking the shades!


I love this store; it sells handmade soaps, and you can smell the aroma wafting out of the doors!

I'd been hitting the gym hard in preparation for the arm wrestling competition that ensued during the shoot...I'd even been working out those thumbs...can't forget thumb wrestling!


I may or may not have cheated...


One of the waiters at this restaurant wanted to get in on the action of our photo shoot - apparently my reaction was to stick my tongue out at him!

By the way...sharing an ice cream cone is hard to do!


Then, I proceeded to hang on a lamppost to hopefully sneak a kiss...

But, apparently something was funny to me?

We walked down by the docks where the shrimp boats are tied up, and I thought I'd show off my balancing skills.


After our stroll down the sponge docks, it was time to head over to the park to meet up with our pups...whee!!!


All images by Pilster Photography

Stay tuned for more pictures...as requested, Mr. Buttons' dog Lucia will be making her Weddingbee debut!



Did you have a fun time at your engagement shoot if you had one?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the jumping picture!!!! You guys are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys picked a great location - the pictures are beautiful! I love the lamppost pics and the black-and-white one of you guys walking by the docks.

    ReplyDelete