Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our fabulous photo shoot...part 2

When we were finished shooting at the sponge docks, Mr. Buttons, Chad, and I drove a mile or two down the road to a local park, where we were meeting up with our canine children (come on...those of you who own pets KNOW this is an accurate description...haha). For those of you who aren't familiar with Florida weather; summer is rainy season. Every afternoon, the sky opens up and it rains for a few minutes. Then...poof! It is gone...but the humidity left behind is horrendous. GREAT situation for e-pics, right?

I tried to not let the rain get me down, and quickly hopped into the back seat of Mr. Buttons' car for a wardrobe change!

All photographs are by Chad Pilster, Pilster Photography (here are his blog and website)

Thankfully, Mommy Buttons and FMIL Buttons were waiting with umbrellas! Side note: can't you immediately tell which one is my mommy? We are twins.

Now, it was time for Theo and Lucia to join in on the e-photo fun! For those of you who are wondering, Lucia is an Australian Shepherd, and Theo is a Maltese/Yorkie mix!

It was time for a close up…

And a few sloppy kisses…

Yikes, the bottoms of my shoes look horrendous after walking around in the rain...ignore them!

Mr. Buttons had to mug for the camera…

I love Lucia’s face on this one!

Mr. Buttons and I aren’t the only ones who love each other; our pups couldn’t resist a smooch either!

We found a great tree for me to sit on! And Lucia wanted to steal the spotlight a bit...

Theo was right at home sitting on the tree branch…and we had to get a tooshie shot!


Get me down!!!

Lets take a walk…


Its a bit of a tangle...

The sun decided to come out for the last few minutes of our shoot, and Chad brilliantly took advantage of the reflection in the water!


I was so glad that we were able to incorporate our fur babies in our engagement photos! They were responsible for Mr. Buttons and I meeting; how could we leave them out???


Did you incorporate anyone other than yourself and your fiance in your engagement photos?

4 comments:

  1. These pictures with your pups are so cute!! And your outfit is adorable, love your shoes =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics are so cute :) and I LOVE your pink shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are really cute! Your dogs are adorable! I love your shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love your e-pics! How cute are you? How cute are those pink shoes?

    ReplyDelete