Sunday, May 30, 2010

The time is here, the time is now

As I sit in my hotel room with hot rollers in my hair, I can't believe that the day is already here (and passing by in the blink of an eye). Today is the day! The day that I've been planning for almost a year...the day I have been talking about to every single person who has wanted to hear about it (or heck...those who probably haven't wanted to hear about it too...).

I feel like the day is going to pass by too quickly. I've already been awake for 6 hours, and I am trying to take in every moment; a mental picture of each and every experience that I go through during this day. Mommy Buttons has already been to the venue...she reports that it looks spectacular. I can't wait to see it.
This week hasn't been without its setbacks though...we've had some major issues and ulcer-inducing stress come into play. But, I'm here to tell you that everything DID work out in the end; the world has a way of working itself out. And, somehow I've been able to keep my head on straight.

I'm anxious. I'm excited. I'm a little bit nervous. But, somehow I'm extremely calm (for now). I can't wait to marry Mr. Buttons this evening. I can hardly believe I was lucky enough to snatch him up off the beach that fated fall day. I love him so much.

To all of you in the hive: thank you so much for sharing the journey with me. I have appreciated your kind words and support more than you could know. I am so excited to share my experiences with you (and...to show you what I've been up to the past 2 weeks or so). I'll see you all on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment