Monday, May 17, 2010

The Buttons' Beach House




The Button Bachelorette Party is taking place a few days before our wedding. At the moment, I am in the dark as to what is planned for the two days my bridesmaids and I are spending together. But, one thing I am aware of and excited about is our accommodations!

We are all going to be staying in an absolutely fabulous house right on Clearwater Beach! And...by right on the beach, I really do mean it...see?

The house has three bedrooms and a loft; it can sleep up to ten people. The bridesmaids and I will be able to wake up, sit on the big porch, eat breakfast, and lounge around.

I anticipate that we will have a lot of catching up to do (some of us haven't seen each other in YEARS...I haven't seen BM L since 2007 - seriously!).

I'm really excited that we will all be in the house together; we can relax, cook our own food, and enjoy each others' company. I'm sure there might be a few other "activities" planned though...time will tell!


And...if anyone gets a little too crazy...this is where they will be staying for the night...haha ;)



Did you have a low key bachelorette party, or have a wild night out on the town?

No comments:

Post a Comment