Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I think its safe to say we had a good time...


Oh hey there hive! Guess what!?!

Chicken butt!

Ok, ok...I swear I'm not 6 years old. But I'm oh so happy to return to you as a MARRIED woman! Woo hoo! It feels good...it feels really good!

Mr. Buttons and I have been pretty busy in the past week (moving into a new apartment is exhausting!). And, as I am (im)patiently waiting to see our pro photos, I did want to take some time to complete some of the posts that I didn't have the chance to share with you in the weeks before the wedding! I was a busy little bee, constructing a good deal of DIY projects, having a lovely bachelorette party/wedding shower, and the like!

And, I wouldn't leave you hanging without at least ONE teaser of the fun we had at our wedding! The following photo is cropped, because I can't possibly give away the awesomeness that is happening in the other half of the photo until I have the time to fully describe the scene. I promise to show you the full picture (excuse the poor quality for now), but you're going to have to wait...just a little longer!

Ok, I think we can also have some fun with this - leave a comment and guess what is actually happening in this photo! Gosh, I've missed you guys - it is great to be back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment