Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Miss Buttons on the beach: a sneak peek


What happens when you combine Miss Buttons, Mr. Stiletto's amazing photography skills, and the beach?

Gloriousness, I tell you!


I'll be sure to post a few more photos/speak about our awesome day of photography fun, but since Mr. Buttons isn't allowed to see them until the wedding...unfortunately - neither can you!


I had such a wonderful time working with Mr. Stiletto; even though we hadn't met prior to the day of our shoot it felt like we were old friends by the end of the afternoon! And, even though I was prancing around in a bikini in front of a camera, it was definitely not as awkward as I thought it would be (well, it was a little awkward). Anyway, I wouldn't leave you hanging without a teaser or two (don't worry, Mr. Buttons has already sneaked a peek at these)!


All images courtesy of Steve Koo Photography







And...although it was an extremely brief encounter, I did get to meet up with Mrs. Stiletto at the end of the afternoon to say hello! She was getting ready for a friend's wedding - doesn't she look nice?

Did you do a boudoir session of some kind? How did it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment