Thursday, December 31, 2009

Inspiration for my bridal party

One of the hardest things I had to do with the wedding planning process was to pick a "theme" and to go with it. There are so many wonderful ideas out there in wedding-land, and picking just one was almost an impossible thought for me! So, I decided to make an inspiration board early on. Some of the key words that I want to embody in our wedding are "whimsical, modern, lighthearted, late spring/early summer," etc.

This one in particular is the original inspiration for myself and my bridal party (note: the dress pictured is NOT my wedding dress...still trying to keep that somewhat of a secret at the moment).





Did you make an inspiration board at the beginning of your planning process? Did you stick to it?

1 comment:

  1. Because of your use of the word "Party" I now have "don't be tardy for the party" stuck in my head! LOL!

    You already know I love your inspiration board :)

    ReplyDelete