Monday, March 1, 2010

Tampa Bay area meetup: it DID happen!


Left (bottom to top of photo): BossLady, Teal, and august15bride
Right: Miss Rainbow, sevoge02, (a very scared-looking) Mr. Buttons, Miss Buttons


Oh heyyyy there everyone...remember when I said that the Tampa Bay area bees were having a meetup? Remember when I said I had just moved back to Florida? Yeah...I was the punk who took photos and then couldn't find my camera cord (which was in a box labeled "kitchen," do not ask me how that happened) to load them onto my computer until today.

So, Tampa Bay area hive members, please forgive the delay!

A lovely group of us met up at the Bahama Breeze on a Friday night. The restaurant was absolutely packed, but we all managed to squeeze into a booth and proceed to chat and eat! Well, that was AFTER a few girls (who will remain unnamed) almost joined the table of ladies having a bachelorette party a few feet away! Hey, the girl was wearing a veil...easy mistake...right?

BossLady, Teal, and august15bride

Miss Buttons, sevoge02, and Miss Rainbow

We all had a fun time chatting about wedding-related things, blogging, and proceeded to make Mr. Buttons a bit uncomfortable (how to maneuver going to the bathroom on your wedding day?). Yeah, he gets major major brownie points for being such a good sport. In my defense, I told him he didn't have to come and sit with a bunch of ladies...

I had such a fun time hanging out with everyone! Hopefully we will get another Tampa Bay area meetup scheduled soon for those of you who had to miss out on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment