Thursday, March 4, 2010

A pillow for our ring bearer


Sometimes the tiniest details involved with the wedding day can turn into my favorites!


Do you want to see what I mean?


I hadn't put much thought into my ring bearer pillow until recently...I figured I'd DIY one when the wedding date drew closer. I'm such a slacker! But then, by some stroke of luck, BusyButtons came into my life...


It is only a coincidence that we share a "button" moniker, but I have to think that destiny brought us together for that very reason...


Go check out Tracy's (aka BusyButtons) Etsy shop and see the beautiful custom ring pillows she creates! I know you'll love them just as much as I do...


We created mine to match my wedding colors; I sent along a picture of the bridesmaid dresses and the groomsmen's ties as a reference, and this is what Tracy came up with!


I love the little lace flowers, and the blue buttons/green ribbon match extremely well with the bridal party attire!


I can't wait to see our ring bearer carrying this down the aisle! He'll be oh so very precious!




Did you get really excited about a small detail involved in your wedding day?

No comments:

Post a Comment