Friday, April 2, 2010

All of my dreams are coming true!

Hive...I've had a revelation! I know that I'm only about two months out until our wedding, but we've decided to make some huge changes! I was shopping the other day, and I came across the most AMAZING venue. I couldn't believe our good luck; we were able to get our deposit back from Carlouel and book this venue...it is my fairytale DREAM come true! Seriously...take a look!!!!



As soon as we saw it, Mr. Buttons knew we couldn't look back...check out that happy smile!


I told you it was a fairy tale come true...there is even a castle (or two, or three) both outside and inside! Maybe Mr. Buttons will dress up like Prince Charming and sweep me off my feet?


And do you know what the BEST part is???


I can go shopping right before the wedding...maybe get some brand names at closeout prices. And, if our guests are hungry at the end of the night, we can cross the parking lot to get some fast food! Munchies!


Naaaaaaaaaaaaah....just kidding! I hope you didn't think I was serious...


But all joking aside, this is indeed a real wedding venue here in town. I'd heard about it a bunch of times/seen advertisements, but never knew where it was...until I was traipsing all over Tampa to find vases for my centerpieces. It was there, in the Marshalls parking lot, that I made my discovery; who would have thought? It is actually an all-inclusive venue; brides don't have to plan a single part of the day. They also hold Sweet 16 birthday parties and quinces there in addition to weddings. Oh man, 16 year old Miss Buttons would have probably freaked to have her birthday party here - it would have been so cool. Personally, nowadays it isn't my cup of tea, but I actually know of someone who did get married there - and I'm sure it was just as fabulous to her as my venue will be to me at the end of May!


So hive, that was my April Fool's Day...version 2.0...(come on; you know you didn't get enough of it yesterday...)



Do tell - did you fool anyone yesterday? Were you fooled? What happened - spill it!

No comments:

Post a Comment