Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lovely Tonight: A Sneak Peek

You've been waiting for them. I've been waiting for them. Well...more like dreaming about them and pining after them in a rather impatient manner. I will explain the reason for the delay soon (trust me, there is quite a story behind it), but for now I'd like you to get excited because I have finally seen some photos from our wedding day! Insert trumpets and angels and musical instruments here...

Are you ready??? Drumroll please....





All photos by the wonderful Pilster Photography

Ok, so now that I've thoroughly teased you, you're going to have to wait...again! I still do not have the rest of the photos in my possession, so we are all going to have to practice the fine art of patience. However, it WILL be worth the wait; judging by how beautiful our teasers were, I just know that there are many many more gorgeous images to come!

Were you on the edge of your seat while waiting to see images from your photographer?

No comments:

Post a Comment